"CARPE DIEM"

"Pedras no caminho? Um dia junto todas e vou construir um castelo..." (Fernando Pessoa)

sexta-feira, agosto 10, 2007

Words... The Christians

Que saudades eu tinha desta música! The Christians do álbum Colour (1990)... lembram-se?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPp_0sOZr4E

If I could find words,to tell you I'm sorry,
Make you understand,
I mean just what I say,
After all that I've heard,why should I worry,
When we ride,the fine line,
Between love and hate.
If I had been wise,how could I doubt you,
Now I'm all alone,my life's in disarray,
But try as I might,I can't live without you,
So I cling to the hope,of a brighter day.
I know,we've been through this all before,
How can I prove my love for you is real,
No I can't do anymore,
If I could only find Words.(and still he has dreams)
And still I must learn to cope,(absurd as it seems)
I still have hope.
If I had good sense,and heed all the warnings,
I would let it be, and leave all well alone,
But there's no recompense, for waking up mornings,
Feeling sure it's myself, who's the foolish one.
Yes I know, we've been through this all before,
How can I prove my love for you is real,
No I can't do anymoreIf I could only find,
If only I could find,
If I could only find Words.

http://www.christians1fan.com/menuaug03.html

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Linda música, lindas palavras!
Eu não conhecia!
Mas adorei...
Vamos lá levantar esse astral!
O sol está aí no seu apogeu e vamos aproveitar toda a energia que ele nos transmite!

Beijinhos da
Ailime

Luís Galego disse...

subscrevo o comentário da Ailime. De qualquer modo, quem te conhece, sabe que não és mulher para baixos astrais....vêem, mas desaparecem rapidamente....um beijo enorme

Rock In The Attic disse...

xiii... amiga, fizeste-me regressar uns bons anos atrás, ao meu 10ª ano e às aulas de Filosofia...

Obrigado pela viagem... por me fazeres recordar momentos tão bons e importantes para mim

Anónimo disse...

Uma das melhores musicas de todos os tempos...